Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other; that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- Are you ready to jump into action? CLICK HERE to find out how!
- Unity Brunch, Colony Banquet Hall, Sunday, May 7 at 10:00am FLYER
- 2017 Penn/Ohio Family Fun Day, Waldameer Park, Sat., Aug. 5 FLYER
- NEW - Tuesday Night Recovery 101 Big Book Meeting at 6:30pm FLYER
- Monday thru Friday - 8:15am - "Rise & Shine" - Lawrence Park has closed
- Tuesday - 7:00pm - "Letting God 11th Step & Meditation" - Erie has closed
- Tues. Night Harborcreek Meeting Time Change FLYER
- Monday 7:30 "12 Step Group" has closed
- "Northwest Training Group", Friday 11:00am has closed
- New Meeting-"Belle Valley Group" Tues. at 10:00am FLYER
- Wednesday 8:00pm Starting Gate Meeting has moved to St. Lawrence Social Center - 129 East Pearl Street, Albion
Meetings Needing Support
- Girard Saturday Night, Sat. at 8:00pm
- Caring & Sharing Grp., Sun.
- Genesis Grp., Mon.
- Happy Hour Grp., Tues.
- St. Pat Lunch Grp., Wed.