Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other; that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- Alcanon Club Picnic at Shades Beach, Aug. 28th  CLICK FOR FLYER
- Harvest of Hope, Sept. 3rd  CLICK FOR FLYER
- 75th AA Anniversary Dinner Dance, Sept 17th  CLICK FOR FLYER
- Halloween Dance, Oct. 22nd  WATCH FOR FLYER
- Acts Anonymous, Nov. 19th  WATCH FOR FLYER
- 8:00pm Saturday Night Young Peoples meeting has been closed.
- New Meeting - "Basic Text Training Group 2.0" -- Saturday at 7:00pm  CLICK FOR FLYER
- Meeting Closed - 7:00pm (OD BB NO SIGN) Basic Text Training Group St. Matthews Lutheran Church, 950 W. 7th St.
- Glad You're Here Group has moved  CLICK FOR FLYER
- New Meeting -- Letting God -- Tuesday at 7:00 pm   CLICK FOR FLYER
Meetings Needing Support
- Caring & Sharing Grp., Sun.
- Genesis Grp., Mon.
- Happy Hour Grp., Tues.
- St. Pat Lunch Grp., Wed.
- Northwest Training Grp., Fri.