Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other; that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- Unity Brunch, January 31st  CLICK FOR FLYER
- Spaghetti Dinner, Feb. 20th  CLICK FOR FLYER
- 2016 Spring Conference, April 15, 16, 17th  CLICK FOR REGISTRATION FORM
- District 32 Meeting being changed to Jan 8th at 7pm due to Christmas
Meetings Needing Support
- Caring & Sharing Grp., Sun.
- Genesis Grp., Mon.
- Happy Hour Grp., Tues.
- St. Pat Lunch Grp., Wed.
- Northwest Training Grp., Fri.
- Sat. Night Young People in AA, Sat.