Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other; that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- Unity Brunch, Feb. 12th 2017  FLYER
- Erie Spring Conference "Spaghetti Dinner", Feb. 25th 2017   FLYER
- 42nd Erie Area Spring Conference, April 7-9th Registration Forms are Here  FORM
- "Northwest Training Group", Friday 11:00am has closed
- New Meeting-"Belle Valley Group" Tues. at 10:00am  FLYER
- Wednesday 8:00pm Starting Gate Meeting has moved to St. Lawrence Social Center - 129 East Pearl Street
- Wednesday St. Johns Noon Meeting -No B.S. Group has closed
- 8:00pm Saturday Night Young Peoples meeting has been closed.
Meetings Needing Support
- Caring & Sharing Grp., Sun.
- Genesis Grp., Mon.
- Happy Hour Grp., Tues.
- St. Pat Lunch Grp., Wed.
- Northwest Training Grp., Fri.