Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other; that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
- WOMEN'S RETREAT, June 13, 14 & 15, Findley Lake, NY - INFO HERE
- POKER RUN - FAMILY PICNIC, Sunday July 27th, Alcanon Club - Scott Park
- HARVEST OF HOPE, August 30th, Green Valey Farm
- HALLOWEEN DANCE, October 25th
- ACTS ANONYMOUS, November 22nd
- Bring your Grapevines to the Alcanon Club. They will be picked up and distributed to the men and women in jails who love reading them.